Enclos Corp, the Visible Difference in Curtainwall.
It’s not just about curtainwall, Enclos employees are “the visible difference”
and because of this we strive to make Enclos Corp the preferred place to work.
Enclos Corp currently has an opening for a Senior Curtainwall Designer in our Eagan, MN, office. This position reports to the Engineering Manager and is supervised by a Technical Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year College or University in Architectural Engineering, Structural or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have seven to ten years curtainwall industry experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and specifications.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino and/or Revit software, with working knowledge of Word Processing software, spreadsheet software, Email, database and Internet software.
- Excellent time management skills, a strong work ethic and team personality.
- Lead the production of technical documents and drawings for a project or a portion of a project to detailing and designing project conditions. Interpret project specifications, contract, cost estimate, and contract drawings. Evaluate engineering, fabrication, assembly, installation, subcontract and material costs to optimize curtainwall system design.
- Create and/or supervise the development of project drawings (plans, elevations, details, embeds, layouts, tag, unit, parts, take-offs, 3D, dies, etc.) Coordinate structural and thermal design requirements and ensure that revisions directed by the Professional Engineer are incorporated into the production, fabrication and field drawings. Ensure that assigned team complies with company policies regarding CAD and drafting standards. Establish and maintains CAD filing systems and directory structure for the project. Establish and maintains project component library.
- Coordinate subcontractor drawings. Interpret and coordinate technical documents and drawings of other trades. Communicate with other trades according to the project communication guidelines. Coordinate introduction of “buy-out” materials and products into Enclos’ curtainwall system. Perform and coordinate checking policies (design, cost optimization, format, spelling, coordination with architectural, structural and other trades, dimensions, quantities, etc.)
- Assign work to project engineering team. Communicate with and assists other project team members (field, project managers, fabricators, suppliers, etc.) as defined in the project team set-up. Participate in training programs and department or company improvement programs. Educate, mentor, and train Curtainwall Technicians. Participate in engineering team members’ reviews.
Enclos Corp offers competitive salary and benefits.
Candidates that would like to be a part of an innovative and employee empowering
organization should submit resumes to Enclos Human Resources: email@example.com